Wednesday, May 27, 2009

122 days and counting

We decided that setting up a registry was after all a good idea as most of our friends and family wouldn't have a clue what to get us so this would make it far easier for them. We set up a registry at @Home with items that would suit big & small budgets. I read somewhere that you should always add a few splurge items, things that you wouldn't buy for yourselves but would love to have, things that a few friends or family members could all contribute towards.

J, my maid of honour, had her second fitting last night. The dress fits her like a glove and suits her so well. I would have preferred the skirt section to be a fuller A-line but it still looks gorgeous on her.

My dress should be finished by Friday and once again I've got mixed feelings about it. Maybe if I stop eating so much it will fit a little better and I'll like it more.

Last night as I was leaving my mom's place she asked about the wedding, I was so shocked that I almost tripped and fell over! She asked a lot of questions about everything and expressed her feelings about not believing that its the right thing to do. Luckily I had had a glass or two of wine so I told her things that I would have ordinarily have been too shy to. All in all it felt like a weight had been lifted off my shoulders.

No comments:

Post a Comment