The last couple of days have been so up and down. I haven't had a full nights sleep all week. I'm happy, sad, anxious, irritable, tired ...... the list goes on! Don't worry this isn't going to be a pity post, the moaning is all done - for now anyway.
Lets start shall we:
Last night I went for a dress fitting and it didn't go well. The dress fitted strangely for some reason, the top felt too tight and the back too high, and so I left feeling uneasy. This morning my dress maker called and asked if I couldn't come in quickly as she was also worried about it. It turns out last night when I fitted it on I had held the bust area a little too high while she attached the straps so the whole thing fitted differently. I hope now its sorted but I'm still very worried. Once the dress is finished hopefully I'll be a bit more relaxed.
We still have no news on my rings. Our jeweller is supposed to be getting in rings for me to try but nothing. Not having the rings doesn't bother that much for now, its not knowing exactly how much they're going to be. Our budget is looking sad so we need to know.
There's an ongoing dispute between us and a vendor. Our previous decor person is having trouble in giving our deposit back. We've emailed each other back and forth but with no real conclusion on the matter. I tried to be nice and we've given her enough time but still nothing. After her last email I didn't bother responding.
When we went to our lawyer yesterday to sign the ante nuptial contracts we discussed the matter with him and said we could pursue the case legally but in the end it would cost a substantial amount of money and that it probably wouldn't be worth it in the end. So no luck there.
I'm busy with my bridal shower invitations at the moment. J (my maid of honour and best friend) is trying to get me to ease up on my control issue's and let her do the shower but I like to have an input, so we agreed that I'll do certain things and she'll do the rest.
This afternoon N has a suit fitting and then tomorrow J and Y are going for fittings for their dresses. We're also going to look at hiring suits for the best men, hopefully this will be a much easier than looking for suits for N.
No comments:
Post a Comment