...
We did get to go to a few more places to get prices and suggestions on my rings. At the same time we gave my engagement ring in to get the diamond secured as it was a little lose in its setting. I can't wait to get it back, I don't feel right without it.
...
I found such a nice brooch that I'm hoping to use for my hair. Somehow we'll find a way to make it stay in, not sure how yet.
Our guest list seems to be growing and growing. We've now decided to invite certain people without partners in order to stick to our limit of 60 guests. These people aren't in relationships and we've spoken to most of them and made sure that they're ok with it. All of them will be seated with their friends in any case.
...
I received the amended decor quote this morning. I almost fell off my chair as I stared in silence at the total figure. Its quite a bit over our budget. This doesn't surprise me though as we added the pew stands, black aisle runner, extra overlays, an extra arrangement, rose petals for the fire place and rose petals for the aisle runner plus all the set-up charges. So we're going without arrangements in the chapel (which will save about R1000 - about $100) and a few other smaller things.
...
In the chapel they have these two large ceramic urns on pillars, which is where the expensive arrangements would have gone into. I like them very much and would still like to use them in the chapel, so we're thinking of using only baby's breath to make simple arrangements ourselves to put in each of them.
The Urn
The Stand



No comments:
Post a Comment