Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Another prick?

Not much has been going on lately. We're both busy with normal day to day things. I'm starting to get a bit more comfortable with injecting my mom. Last night was her third injection. So far I've done it in her stomach, leg and arm. She says the arm is sore but not the other places.

Each Betaferon injection comes in a kit, which is then assembled, prepared, inserted into the BetaJect and administered.








This whole thing has got me a bit concerned for when we're away on honeymoon. I don't know who will administer the injections. My mom says that she doesn't mind injecting herself but its quite a process to prepare the injection and neither of us are comfortable with her doing that part herself. I'm hoping she'll be able to got to the doctor's rooms up the road to get it done but they'll probably charge an arm and a leg. We'll see closer to the time.

1 comment:

  1. Gosh that looks complicated. I hope you figure something out for when you are away.

    ReplyDelete