I gave my dress maker a call to see when my other bridesmaid could come for her fitting, and surprise surprise my dress is ready for the first fitting. I was so excited but now I'm flat out worried. How could she be so quick? I'm so worried that she didn't go through all the notes and pictures that I gave her with all the specifics on. I'm worried that she had a totally different idea to what I did, even though I tried my best to explain what I wanted. I'm so nervous about going tomorrow.
Anyway on a different note I came across two really cute DIY projects that I'd like to try but again I'm not sure where I'll use them.
These Organza Flowers are from Tresa over at Reese Dixon.com, they have a certain charm about them. I'm going to make a couple to see how the turn out and maybe think about using them somewhere.
These Paper Fortune Cookies from For The Love Of Paper seem to be another nifty DIY project. Maybe I could use them for little Thank-You notes for my bridal shower lunch, I don't know what else I could use them for. Carol over at Prima donna Bride featured the Soap Fortune Cookies which is also such a cute idea, but I doubt I'd be able to make those as they look a little complicated.
No comments:
Post a Comment