Time is going by so fast lately! We've been planning this wedding for so long that it still feels like its decades away but its a mere four months and a bit away. That's just around the corner! We've gotten quite a bit accomplished over the last few days. I went for a dress fitting and N had her first fitting for her suit. Both of our outfits still have a long way to go but they're looking better and better every time. The dressmaker missed quite a few instructions for N's suit so there's a lot of changing that she has to do but I'm hoping the next time it will be more to our liking. My dress also has a few changes before she can carry on. The way it is now it makes my bum look big but its partly because the zip is not in and its still baggy on certain areas. Here's the latest pic:

I finished the ladies favours this weekend as well. We went back and forth with what we wanted to give and our last decision was to give chocolate but I was at the store on Friday and saw that the Sally Williams nougat was on sale so I bought a kg. They're individually wrapped so will stay fresh till 2010 for for added protection and freshness I put each tables favours in a Ziploc bag. We're giving two per person plus the keyring.




Not much else on the wedding front besides for our ante nuptial contracts being ready. The lawyer called me this morning to advise that all is in order and that we need to come in and sign.
The back of the dress is beautiful, very flattering :)I'm sure the final product will be lovely. And thank you for the contact for the guestbook, will definitely check it out :)
ReplyDeletethe back is unbelievable! u look amazing! can't wait to see it all :)
ReplyDelete