Last night I went alone to my dress maker. A lot more had been done, obviously no where near finished but I could imagine it as a finished product more easily than the day before.
Before even mentioning anything to her (the dress maker) about it being too plain she said we should maybe add some sort of beading to the back straps. I agreed but insisted that it be minimal, I hope that she doesn't go overboard as I'm really not a beading & frill's person.
All in all it went quite well. She took a couple of pictures but the quality isn't good at all, so I'm not going to post them.
One thing I realised from the photo's is that I really need to tone up. I think I'm looking a bit chunky, which doesn't surprise me at all since we haven't been exercising for over two months now. Luckily N is able to walk much better now so from Monday we'll start walking after work again.
Good luck with the dress. It's going to look gorgeous on you. I like the low cut front.
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend!!
Thanks so much Carol! Have a great weekend too.
ReplyDelete