The petal cones are very basic. I could've made them more interesting and decorative but I don't see the point if they're going to be used and thrown away shortly after. I attached a tag so that the guests wouldn't think they were just part of the decor, since they're going to be inserted into the back of the chair sash.
The groomsmen / best men survival kits came out so nicely. I got the boxes from a party shop and they're the perfect size for what I want to put in them. I love these types of boxes and only found out today that they're called gable boxes. I want to try find more, maybe harder and bigger ones for some extra goodies for another project.
I really really need to start shaping up. My weight is increasing at a rapid rate which is very scary! Winter hasn't even fully set in yet and I'm eating like there's no tomorrow. I need to get myself sorted out and fast otherwise I'll need a wider aisle to walk down.
....
We're coming along quite nicely as far as all our wedding payments are concerned. We've paid the cake and DJ in full, as well paying the two honeymoon places in full as well. Plus we paid the minister his deposit. There's not that much left now besides for mine & my girls dresses, N's suit, the other two honeymoon places and my rings, oh and I almost forgot the decor.
No comments:
Post a Comment