Tuesday, May 19, 2009

More DIY?

I'm itching to do some sort of wedding DIY but I'm not sure what. I came across this little project that I thought was perfect (found at 100 Layer Cake). The only thing is I'm not too sure what all I'd put in them. I'm already making little hangover kits for the bridal party purely because I have a few small organza bags that I bought ages ago and now have no use for and don't want to waste. But these are too cute not to make so I'll think of something I'm sure. The site also provides a template for the survival kits.











I think I might be driving my dress maker crazy. I went to her last night to give her some items that she asked for and at the same time thought it would be as good a time as any to ask her to make some changes before the next fitting. Lets just say that she was less than impressed with me. I can't help it that I'm a slight perfectionist and that things that are not precisely equal bug the crap out of me. I'm sure with all the detailed instructions that I gave her beforehand that she would've known what she was getting herself into.

No comments:

Post a Comment