I received the best men's gifts today and they're really nice. Now all we have to do is have them engraved.
.....
This is the hip flask that comes with three cups. I think it looks better without the cups but N wanted cups, so cups is what she got.
.......
...
...
..
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
.
The stupid embroidery woman did ruin the ties so we have to buy the new ones and she'll give the money back. She didn't even apologize!
....
We got very good news from our dress maker yesterday. She said she would be able to make the suit for N and it would cost about 1/4 of what my dress will cost, so we were really impressed. So N will come with when we do the first measurements and picking up of the material with the dress maker. We also found a really nice shirt a couple of weeks ago but being a man's shirt it was a bit bulky around the shoulders, so she's going to take that in as well and make it more fitted. I'm so glad that we have that out of the way. Finding my shoe's and N's suit have been the most time consuming things to do so far, besides for all the DIY ofcourse.
...
Speaking of DIY last night I spray painted all the terracotta pots in ivory, they look really good. Now just to start with covering the balls in moss - a horrible & messy job. I also finished some other ceremony / cocktail hour decor, as well as the names for the bridal party gift bags. I'll see whats happening tonight and try get a bit more done.
...
N's having issue's with her medical aid and the doctors not filing in forms in time, so lets hope that she actually does get her operation done tomorrow, otherwise she has to wait a full month to get it done.
No comments:
Post a Comment