I kinda knew on Sunday that it was going to be negative since I started spotting (tmi), but I was still hopeful. I know its silly and naive to think that my first IUI would be successful but I so hoped it would be.
Initially we thought that we'd have to skip a month as we were told that the Cryo.bank was closed over the Christmas period but we were misinformed. Our gynae will be on leave from the 18th and I'll probaby ovulate on the 23nd / 24th so he won't be able to do the insemination and I won't be able to get the follicle scan before hand either, but the good news is Cryo.bank will be open by appointment only and they will be able to do the insemination, and I would be able to get the injection (trigger shot, I think its called, could be mistaken though) the day before which for some reason my gynae was opposed to.
In the beginning I wanted to do a home insemination but our doctor and the Cryo.bank urged me not to so I figured they're the experts and they know what they're talking about. Lets hope that they're right!
So sorry for the BFN, but glad you don't have to miss a month because of Christmas!
ReplyDelete