Friday, December 4, 2009

Wedding Day: Ceremony

The ceremony was a total blur. Even though I wasn't nervous, I only remember being very excited. When we left our room my brother was waiting at the top of the hill and he was just in shock. He couldn't even find words, he just looked at me and hugged me. When we got to the chapel we all waited until the music started. N walked down the aisle first, followed by my bridesmaid, then her groomsman, then my maid of honour and lastly her best man. When Only Time by Enya started playing my heart was racing. I couldn't get the hugest smile off my face as my brother walked me down the aisle. When I saw N my heart melted! She looked amazing and I couldn't take my eyes off her.

The ceremony started, we did the unity candle ceremony and N read the most beautiful poem. She was so nervous but she read it perfectly! The rest of the ceremony was a bit longer than we had anticipated but the ministers words that he spoke were so lovely and meaningful (of what I remember). He pronounced us, we kissed, quickly signed the register and walked back up the aisle where we were showered with petals.

No comments:

Post a Comment