The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams - Eleanor Roosevelt
Monday, December 21, 2009
Trigger shot done
Yesterday morning's OPK was negative but today's wasn't. I was up bright and early this morning to get to the CryoBank. I got there at 7:00 and still got to work with a few minutes to spare. The trigger shot was ok, I didn't realize that they do it in your stomach, I cringed when he told me. I'm used to giving my mom her Betaferon shots in her stomach but that needle is much thinner. Anyway the insemination will take place at 15:00 tomorrow afternoon. He wanted to make it at 13:00 but that seemed too soon to me, I was hoping to do it even later, like 16:30 or 17:00 but they don't stay open that "late". I'm not too keen to have the insemination done at the CryoBank, I prefer my obgyn he's more friendly, professional and gives way more information.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment