- This morning I finished painting the spare room. I'm not so sure if I like the colour yet, maybe it will grow on me, I'm not so sure though. We chose the lightest green that we could and to me it still seems a bit dark. I'll post pic's once its completely dried and the room is sorted out. Oh and I finally got rid of all the extra wedding stuff that was in that room - big accomplishment!
- The waiting is driving me crazy!! I'm so anxious at times, I just want to test now and know now if the insemination worked or not! I'm trying not to get my hopes up for a BFP but obviously its hard. We're going to test next week Tuesday (if I can hold out that long). Today I'm CD21 & 8dpo
- I went for the progesterone blood test yesterday. I have no idea how long they'll take to get the results. I still don't actually understand why he's testing for that now, its all a little confusing.
- I haven't had any alcohol or coffee for about a month (seems so much longer) and its not that difficult, the only times that its hard is at big social events like the endless birthday parties we've been invited to lately.
- I'm full of aches and pains lately. First I was so sure that I had a bladder infection a few days after the insemination then it suddenly went away. After that I kept on getting what felt like AF cramps, then they disappeared. And now it appears I've done something to my back, my lower left side is so painful since Friday (I don't think the painting did it any good either).
- We met with our photographer two weeks ago to have a look at the layout for our photo book. It looked gorgeous! We saw the other photos that he took too and what he did take is beautiful but I'm so upset that he missed so much. He could have taken many more pictures of the guests, the decor, the cake cutting, of the bouquet & garter toss, the people giving the speeches, the list goes on. Tonight we'll collect the CD's with the photos and the book, so I hope to post some shortly.
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams - Eleanor Roosevelt
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Lazy blogger
I'd love to have some clever excuse for not posting anything for a week but I'm just plain lazy! Terrible I know. So here's a few things that have been going on:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment