I can't seem to come up with a good enough title so the day of the week it shall be.
On Thursday night we went to friends of ours to see their 4D scan. Aww it was so beautiful! You can see everything from the cute little squashed up nose to the tiniest littlest fingers. The mom is now 30 weeks and due in February, she is so vibrant and so happy to be pregnant. Is it bad to be a little jealous? I am so excited for them, they're going to make such good parents.
I am counting down the days till our next insemination which will be just before Christmas. Its not too long now but it seems the time is dragging terribly. I've been reading up on ways to increase your chances of falling pregnant, things like taking certain vitamins, avoiding alcohol, caffeine, stress and that sort of thing. I'll gladly do any of these things to increase my chances.....but I do long for a glass of wine or two!
I love this time of year, Christmas is my absolute favourite, although its been a bit difficult the last two years without my dad I still love all the Christmas cheer and the atmosphere everywhere. One of the things I love most about this time of year is all the baking and cooking I get to do. I've started baking Christmas cakes, which I do every year to give to my in laws and other family and I'll also start with all the Christmas biscuits and fruit mince pies soon. I'll post the recipes as I go along.
No comments:
Post a Comment