Today I started working again, back at my old company just for a short time (2 1/2 weeks). I'm so used to being at home and doing my own thing every day that working is really something to get used to again. I don't mind helping them out but its come at a bit of a shitty time. Paul's funeral in on Friday, on Monday I have to go for the trigger shot at the CryoBank (if the OPK is positive on the weekend) and the next day the IUI will take place. So the timing is not perfect but at least I'll be getting a nice tax free income. Unfortunately though I will not be able to attend the funeral. I feel absolutely horrible for not being able to but I have so much work on Friday that I won't be able to even ask for an hour or two off.
We're going to go to M tomorrow as its a public holiday in SA. He is not doing well at all and we're so worried about him. A couple of our friends have been staying with him but they need to get back home (they stay close to us) so luckily he hasn't been staying alone. It doesn't help that he stays quite a distance and in peak hour traffic it can take up to 1 1/2 - 2 hours to get there. N is considering staying there on Thursday night so that she can be there for the morning and for the funeral, she is such a good friend!
I wanted to stop by to say hi and wish you lots of luck on your upcoming IUI! Oh, and your wedding pictures are gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteThaanks Mina, I can't wait, it seems all these two week waits are so dragged out.
ReplyDelete