As I said I'd post a pic of the damn green room. I couldn't stand it anymore so I had it painted over this morning (I refused to do all that over again). N loved the green and couldn't understand why I wanted to change it. Every time I went in there I felt uncomfortable, claustrophobic and it reminded me of mint ice cream (not that thats a bad thing). I think if we had white furniture in there it would have looked better with the green.
Green

And now! Much better! (its a bad pic but I swear it really does look lovely)

Last night we collected our photo book and CD's from the photographer. Tomorrow I'll start with brief posts of the wedding, under the following titles:
- Getting read
- Ceremony
- Formal portraits
- Decor
- Reception
The photo book:
Front cover

Back cover
No comments:
Post a Comment