At 09:00 we all met at the hairdresser. From there we went back to my place to collect our dresses and everything else. We then drove about 1/2 an hour to the venue. When we arrived it was packed, they were having another wedding at the bigger venue so there was practically no place to park. Eventually we got to reception, they showed us to our room where our photographer was ready and waiting. A few minutes later they brought us a delicious snack platter, orange juice and champagne. Our make-up artist was so late but we couldn't have been bothered. It was a beautiful day and the weather couldn't have been more perfect. It was warm and sunny and the atmosphere was happy and celebratory. The venue was gorgeous! We got a sneak peak at the tables and the chapel and I couldn't have been happier.
When the make-up artist arrived she started with the girls first and I was last. We did a few shots of me outside, ordered more champagne and relaxed until they called us. I was as calm as could be, I surprised myself!
The perfume I finally settled on was Essence by Narciso Rodrigues. I love the smell but it didn't stay on very long.




How shocking is the colour of the make-up artists nails?!

No comments:
Post a Comment