Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday!

I woke up in a brilliant mood this morning - energised, happy and in love! I'm really happy that its the weekend and that I get to spend it with my love. Today N and I been together for 2 years & 8 months...it feels like just the other day that we started out, and now I can't imagine my life without her. What a difference one person can make in your life. I can't wait until we're married!

This weekend I have to try look for shoes, I've been looking here and there since last year but nothing caught my eye. Its really bugging me that I don't have the shoes I'll get married in yet. Since N and I are the same height (actually I'm a little taller but I won't let her in on that), I need to get flat (or ones with a very low heel) shoes, which I'm not really happy with. I feel beautiful and more done up in heels, plus all the heels are gorgeous and the flats aren't. But she doesn't like to feel shorter than me so I will have to give the heels up.

No comments:

Post a Comment