Yesterday I got home late because the traffic was terrible due to the rain, so again for the second day we didn't get to walk. I didn't have such a good night. First my mom fell and hurt her knee, luckily nothing too bad. Then later on I found something out and her & I had an argument. I totally lost my temper and shouted at her. I felt awful! I went back to her place later and apologised, she said it was fine and that she was having a bad day. I felt so ashamed with the way that I acted. She does things sometimes without thinking and she forgets a lot of things, I know she doesn't mean it but she doesn't realize that what she does effects me too. I spent the rest of the night feeling horrible and worrying about her.
The thing with my mom is that she has had MS for 11 years now so she walks very badly, she's always tired, her memory is very bad and in general she doesn't grasp things like she used to. So because of all of this I deal with all doctors appointments and her finances and make sure everything is paid in time and that sort of thing. I don't mind doing all of this, I do it gladly as she's my mom and I'll do anything for her, but she likes to challenge me sometimes, and because of this we butt heads a lot. Lets just say that things have been difficult since my dad passed away in September 2007. She misses him, I miss him....... But we've made it this far.
No comments:
Post a Comment