Saturday morning after fetching N from her appointments (her car isn't starting) we went for a long walk. We walked 6.53km in midday heat, it was hard to say the least, but we were quite impressed that we made it that far. After having lunch and a shower we left for the wedding. Somehow I got the times mixed up and we were 30min late, but it still hadn't started yet so we were ok. It was a very casual wedding and the bride didn't even wear shoes (it was an outdoor ceremony). It definitely isn't something I would have wanted but I suppose they did the best with what they had.
Sunday I surprised N with breakfast in bed, then browsed through recipe books for some inspiration for meals for the week ahead. The last few Sunday's we've planned dinners for the whole week which is so much easier than coming home and trying to decide what to make.
I finally completed the invitations! All that was left yesterday was the bellybands and enclosures, so I stuck everything together and a few hours later it was done - finally! N is still cutting and folding tissue paper for the pomanders. I opened the tissue flowers last night, so I only have to glue them to the balls. Hopefully we'll only have a few more flowers to do. Then on Tuesday I'll tackle the favour boxes....hopefully.
No comments:
Post a Comment