- My wedding bands
- N's wedding band
- My shoes
- My bracelet
- N's suit
- Remainder of the woman's favours
It's not that much, but I like ticking things off the to do list as soon as possible.
This is my engagement ring
And this is the wedding band (well it will be two bands, one on each side of the engagement ring). We got a quote on this, but I want them joined so that I don't have to worry about 3 separate rings moving around and coming off, so we'll only get them much closer to the time since I don't want to be without my engagement ring for a few months.

This is the ring that N wants. I originally ordered it last year in December, but had to cancel the order since they didn't have her size and didn't know when they'd get stock. I've been trying to find it somewhere else but have had no luck.

Yesterday I sorted out the timeline and the order of the day. I just need to finalize the times for our hair then it will be all done. I also started with the seating plan which isn't too difficult as we only have 60 guests, so 6 tables.
We were trying to think of things for the guests to do while we're getting our photo's taken, so one of the suggestions was the photo booth. I really like the idea, especially since they give the guests a strip of four photo's and we get a CD with all the photo's taken. But it's also quite an extra expense, so we'll see what our budget looks like two months before the wedding, then decide.
Today during lunch I went to buy another dozen of the men's favours, the whiskey, but to my amazement the cost had increased by over 30%. I was disappointed to say the least, so I just bought a cheaper whiskey (Johnny Walker). I wanted them to all be the same but I will not pay so much for a favour for anybody, that's ridiculous.
Today we also paid the deposit for the second honeymoon place, the private game reserve. The more we get paid the more real it seems.
That's about it for now as far as the wedding plans go. Tomorrow N and I have taken the day off....yay!
No comments:
Post a Comment