After that we went "shopping". Now I usually love shopping, like most woman but this was so frustrating. I couldn't find anything suitable, or if I did then all my hopes were squashed when they said that they didn't have my size. We "shopped" till late afternoon and went to three different shopping malls but found nothing. I found one sort of nice pair but it was white and I'd prefer a silver shoe, and they weren't worth the price tag so...

I found this here today, I think I'd like shoes like these, but I doubt I'd find them here in SA.
I did find the most amazingly gorgeous bracelet. It's exactly what I'm looking for - very sparkly, broad and can be adjusted. The only reason I didn't buy it was because its about 4 times more than I'd like to spend on a piece of jewelery that I'll be wearing for only one day.
On Sunday N was lucky though. She found her shoe's. Once we found they fit well enough, there was no more looking around. Now we're looking for a suit for her. We were originally going to hire one but after hearing about the cost, quality and sizing, I'd prefer to buy one. I have my eye on a specific women's styled suit, but its going to take some convincing since N prefers men's clothing in general, but she seems open to the possibility.
And that was about it! All the bits in between consisted of watching TV, eating and not doing anything constructive. Oh except for the lacy luminaries which I made (but now not sure if I'll be using them). I made 20, with instructions from Martha Stewart.
No comments:
Post a Comment