Monday, July 27, 2009

Beauty time

With the two month mark just passing us I thought it was about time to get serious about skin care and hair care.

Me being in my late twenties and N in her early thirties we're both concerned about the odd wrinkle or two showing its face. I read review in a magazine on a new Roc product that worked very well for a reader. I was set on getting it until I saw that the Neutrogena products had exactly the same ingredients but for half the price, so we got the day and night moisturisers and the serum. So far so good, it makes my skin feel silky and soft.































Every six months I get the Schwarzkopf Strait Styling straightening treatment done at Pasquale, and although the treatment doesn't damage your hair, it does weaken it. At the end of August I'm due for another 5 hour session of straightening which means I have to get my hair as healthy and strong as possible before then to lessen the chance of my hair breaking during the treatment. Today I popped into the salon quick and asked my stylist for the best at home treatment available and she suggested Redken Real Control Intense Renewal. I love Redken products and have used them for a few years now so I'm hoping that this product will help, otherwise my hair might not look so good for the wedding.





Lets hope this is the miracle product I'm looking for.






Today I bought the August Marie Claire and just to muddle up my already mixed up mind, they included a sample of an exquisite fragrance with the mag - Prada Infusion D'Iris. It is clean, crisp and very similar to Thierry Mugler's Mugler Cologne. I'm most definitely thinking of changing my wedding day fragrance to this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment