Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Finally!

I'm so excited, we ordered my ring this morning! Finally! They said it should take about 5 days to make up so hopefully next week I'll have my wedding band. We're still not sure if we'll be getting the second one but I have high hopes that we will.

I went for an interview yesterday at a very nice company. I think it went well but you can never tell. They did ask me to do a PPA (Personality Profile Analysis) which I wasn't too comfortable with but I was shocked at how accurate this test turned out to be. How it works is that they give you four descriptive words/phrases per line (20 lines are provided) like 1) Easily led, 2) Brave, 3) Trustworthy, 4) Like people . You then have to select which word/phrase describes you mostly in a working environment, which word/phrase describes you the least, and two words/phrases left blank. My results came back fairly positive, saying that I'm a perfectionist and that I'd rather do things correctly and finish the task before starting something new. They also said that I'm accurate, precise, detailed, sceptical, inquisitive, probing, non-aggressive, analytical, logical and so on. N thought it was funny that they said that I take rejection personally because she's always telling me that I'm too sensitive.

No comments:

Post a Comment