Lately I've had the strangest dreams about our upcoming wedding. I've dreamt about having our reception in a field in the middle of nowhere, with long steel tables and confused guests. I've also dreamt about being totally drunk, stumbling through our vows, knocking our cake over and picking it up off the floor whilst guests were leaving at 10 o'clock. The worst one was arriving at our venue in the pouring rain, me soaking wet with no dress, no make-up, no hair done and realising that the officiant, DJ and photographer had forgotten about our wedding. But the most recent one is where N and I are totally frustrated for some reason and arrive at the venue only to realise that I had no underwear and jewellery to wear, I had forgotten it at home. So I rushed back home (45 min away) got what I needed, arrived back at the venue to see that N's shoes, socks and pants didn't match, only after being totally confused for a while did we realise that we had had a suit made for her but forgot it at home.
Dreams are so strange sometimes, two nights ago I dreamt that I was sleeping with Richard Gere - seriously!!
No comments:
Post a Comment