Thursday, July 23, 2009

Fragrance for the day

After much um'ing and ah'ing I've settled on Elizabeth Arden's 5th Avenue. This is most definitely not the usual fragrance that I would wear. I usually prefer light, fresh and clean fragrances. But I do love this for the wedding, when I catch a whiff of it it makes me think of romance, elegance, flowers and happiness. It's also long lasting too!

When I bought it they had a sale on so I got one of those gift packs which consisted of the body wash, body lotion, full size perfume and a little handbag size perfume.


3 comments:

  1. oooo I gotta get me one of these packs :)
    Means you can keep the scent going the whole night and everything :)

    Care to share where it was on sale? I'm not an Arden girl myself but I'm sure some other brands would be on sale too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was at Edgars, but unfortunately it was during the mothers day craze which was a couple of months ago.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea of a special perfume for the big day! I'm gonna have to do that!

    ReplyDelete