Saturday, July 25, 2009

It must be love!

We were up bright and early this morning to go get N's tattoo. She was so nervous, thinking that it would be sore, but to her surprise it wasn't. She said it was just a bit uncomfortable but not painful. Her final choice was the a K in the Dearest font on her wrist. I love it! It looks really good and was done well, a bit more expensive than we had expected but none the less it was worth it.

It's full of ointment at the moment so its shinny in some places. I'll post a clearer picture tomorrow.


4 comments:

  1. That's such a beautiful tattoo! I wish I was brave enough to get one ^_^;;

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Laura. N loves it and so do I (obviously :-) ).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have to say... that is one cool looking tattoo!

    ReplyDelete