I have a new job title now - House wife! Except the wife part only comes into play in a couple of months. I thought I would enjoy being home more, but its not much fun knowing that when you wake up there's nothing that you have to do, no place you have to go. I have been sick since Tuesday so maybe that's the real reason, maybe I'll enjoy it more when I'm well.
In case you didn't notice or I didn't mention, I obviously can't wear a bra with my wedding dress and no padding has been put in the cup area either so I've been a bit worried that if I get cold it will clearly be visible, BUT there's no more need for panic since apparently some clever people out there have already thought of this and invented silicone nipple pads. These are two round flat silicone disks that are sticky on one side and available at pharmacies. Although they're really soft and flexible I'm pretty sure there's going to be no evidence of a chill in the air.
...
No comments:
Post a Comment