Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Budget honeymoon shopping

Lately I've been so impressed with the great variety of items available for limited budgets. The last couple of days I've being running errands and have been in and out of malls and to my amazement I've come across a bunch of good deals. Since I'm concentrating on our honeymoon at the moment, I'm trying to get together all the things that we may need for the exciting road trip.

I've bought two really cute (really retro looking) bags. One to use as a beach bag and one for all the snacks we'll be taking with in the car.



I also found the sweetest picnic blanket on sale (it's actually a throw but will work just as well), not sure if we'll use it but it's always good to have one around.

And since we'll be staying at the coast I got some summer clothes too. We're in mid winter here in South Africa so it's strange that they already have the summer clothes out, but with these prices I'm definitely not complaining. Just a couple more summery dresses and I'll be set.

1 comment: