Friday, July 17, 2009

In honeymoon mode

The majority of the wedding planning has been done for some time now, so I thought it best to give my attention to other planning that needs a bit of tweaking - the honeymoon.

We're going on a two week honeymoon from the Monday after the wedding. As I mentioned before we originally wanted to go to Thailand but decided to stick to a local holiday as we'd get a longer holiday for a better price, plus our country is full of beauty so we may as well take advantage of that.

We went to Mauritius last year which was the best holiday ever, our room was right by the beach and we could watch the sunset from there every night, it was heavenly. Anyway when we got back to South Africa the wonderful luggage people at the airport ripped our brand new (and damn expensive!) suit case. So almost a year later I finally got it fixed so that we can use it for our honeymoon.

I also got a map of the coastal area where we're going and made a huge list of all the things that we need to take with. Now, once again, I'm more excited about the honeymoon than the wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment