Sunday, July 19, 2009

A deeper level of commitment?

I've never really been much of a tattoo person, although I have one I prefer piercings, mainly because they're not permanent. I've had my fair share of piercings - the back of my neck, my nose, belly button, tongue, labret (bottom lip), tragus (part of your ear) and even my nipple, the only one I've kept over the years is the tragus.

N on the other hand is very much into tattoo's, although she only has one. She has also had her fair share of piercings and now sports a sexy nipple piercing. That being said when I mentioned the idea of getting similar tattoo's she jumped at the chance. After going through a couple of idea's we settled on getting each others first name initial on our wrists. A "N" on my left and a "K" on her right.

We found a tattoo site where they had beautifully elaborate fonts and we fell in love with this one called Medieval Scroll. After visiting the tattoo studio they advised us against it, saying that although it would look great now in 5 or so years it would look like an ink blob (especially since I don't want it to be too big - +/- 3 - 4cm). So we went through all their fonts (I suspect all downloaded from dafont.com) and found one that we're really happy with. Here it is:


We're booked for Saturday, 25 July at 09:00.

But now being the indecisive person that I am I'm having doubts about getting it done but feel really guilty as I persuaded N to get it. I'm not sure if I'll be happy about branding myself in a few years time but I do love the look of the proposed tattoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment