A couple of years ago as we were strolling through the stalls at the Joburg Pride we came across a stall for Tomboi. Tomboi is a local brand that consists of underwear and sleepwear for the not-so-feminine gay woman. Being the tomboy that N is she was immediately attracted to the style of the products. For some reason we had totally forgotten about it until yesterday when we were discussing what underwear she was going to wear for the wedding (having a white suit requires a bit of prep in that department). We jumped onto their site and found the perfect bottoms called Alice (they're all named after characters of The L Word). Luckily they had stock and off I went to get them this morning.
I was so excited whilst flipping through TV channels last night - finally The L Word season 6 had started. I know it came out in the US ages ago but being in a third world country we tend to get all the good stuff last. Since Grey's Anatomy finished I've been craving something decent to watch again (although Desperate Housewives is still on its getting a bit dull) and that just filled the spot!
No comments:
Post a Comment