We made the tastiest soup and muffins last night. Cream of Cauliflower soup (without the cream ofcourse, we used milk instead) and Carrot, zucchini & dill muffins (without the dill and much much less oil - only 2 Tbs instead of 1/2 cup). A very good meal, I'd definitely recommend having it on a chilly night.
Yesterday I was a bit agitated. I had emailed my friends J & Y (maid of honour and bridesmaid) the day before about meeting the dress maker to get the material for our dresses, I then emailed them again about the hair appointments I had made for them on the day of the wedding. So yesterday I get an email from Y asking how much everything is going to be, saying her and her fiance are also saving for their wedding and are trying to buy a car so they have to budget very carefully and she forgot about the money for the dresses. She didn't say it in so many words but I know from the tone of her email that she's unhappy about paying for the things that she needs to. Firstly I told them in January what its going to cost and asked if they're ok with it and they were more than happy to accept. Secondly I'm paying for their jewellery, their make-up and the making of their dresses (which is four times more expensive than the material). So really I don't think I'm the one been unreasonable!
Anyway we sent the ties in yesterday so we should get them by next week Friday.
At the moment we're working on the little tissue paper flowers for the initials that will be hung from the balcony in the reception area. I also want to get N to start on a frame for the seating plan but we (when I say we I mean me) are undecided on the design.
No comments:
Post a Comment