Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Gorgeous dresses

I was so excited when I opened my email this morning, I received an email about Amy Michelson, who has launched her new online catalogue. Her dresses are so gorgeous. Here's a few that I love.

This first one is my favourite!









Speaking of dresses, at the same time that I get my dress made my bridesmaids will get theirs done too, at the same place. They will be black of course. Here's the inspiration picture


I love it, its so simple and pretty. I would like it to have tulle peeking out of the hem but I haven't asked them about that yet. Similar to this but not as much tulle sticking out, I'd prefer only about 3cm sticking out.



As I said yesterday I was worried about all the money we have to spend, then suddenly this morning it came to me - a brilliant idea. The engagement ring that I have now is my third one. The first one's diamond fell out so we took it back and the jewellery shop offered us any other one to the same value. They didn't have much of a variety and we didn't have much of a budget so we got the one that I liked the most at the time. Then our circumstances changed and my soon to be wife bought me another one, a gorgeous one. Now I still have the other one which is white gold with 9 princess cut diamonds, so I want to get that one made into one of my wedding bands. This brilliant idea will save at least half of what we budgeted for. I can't believe that I had totally forgotten about that ring - terrible!

I also just got a bit of good news from work. They have approved my leave - 13 days, well actually 14 but one is a public holiday. I was a bit worried since I haven't taken such a long leave before, except for over Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment