Tuesday, March 17, 2009

In progress...

I got the final quote for N's ring and will hopefully be ordering it in the next few weeks. I also thought of a couple of quotes to have engraved on the inside of the ring, I'm not sure which I prefer:

* My Love, My Life, My Friend
* Forever Yours
* My True Love
* All My Love, All My Life
* Forever In Love
* Forever In My Heart
* You Have My Heart
* Baby I'm Yours
* Worth The Wait

Decisions decisions......

I found a place close by that does embroidery. We want to get the best men's initials embroidered on to their ties (on the thin end, the part that will hang behind the main part - does that make sense?). I want to get the embroidery done in a champagne colour, I think that will go well with the black ties.
..
I made the appointment with my dress maker for 18 April. Basically what happens is that she'll go with us to the material place and show us what materials we can choose from and how much of it she'll need. So I'm just waiting from my two friends J & Y (maid of honour and bridesmaid) to see if that date is ok with them, hopefully it will be since April is so full. I've shown the dress maker the pictures of what we want but I'll give her the breakdown of specifications when we see her that day. I can't wait. Things are finally getting done - the important things, not just all the decor and little DIY things.

3 comments:

  1. I've always liked "I am my beloved's and my beloved is mine" but out of your selections i like "All My Life, All My Love"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that one, I didn't even think of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am my beloved's and my beloved is mine
    I love that one!

    ReplyDelete