N has changed her "boys" night to Wednesday, so now it will be DIY Wednesday instead. I'm not too bothered since there's not that much going on on either day so its fine.
We have been back and forth with the decision for N's suit - whether to buy or rent. So this weekend we're going to go see a few rental places to see what the quality and cost is like. I'll be honest I'm a bit nervous of the service or welcoming (for lack of a better word) we'll receive, being two woman and all. Some places are just so conservative and closed-minded it makes me sick. Anyway we've settled on a basic idea (for now that is), N will wear a white suit with a black tie and depending on how it looks a black waistcoat, her best men will both wear black suits with white shirts and black ties and depending on whether N wears a waistcoat or not a black waistcoat.
My best friend, J, started asking about my bridal shower / bachelorette. She wanted ideas on what I would and wouldn't like. I have no idea! I know that we have to cater for young & old, conservative & open-minded, gay & straight.....the list continues. It's not even a big amount of people, they're just all so different. One thing we did settle on is the date - 1st August. If I had my way I wouldn't even have something, I'm so tired of thinking of ideas and planning things. Although I enjoy planning things I'm just not up for this. I originally wanted to do something fun together, N & I and some of our guests / friends, but she wants to do her own thing and who am I to argue. I couldn't be bothered.
No comments:
Post a Comment