Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Suits

So I searched and searched for pictures for N's suit, the white suit with a black tie but couldn't find exactly what I was looking for but found some close.

I like this one but with a solid black tie and possibly a black pocket square. Not so sure about pocket squares though. And definitely a two or preferably a three button jacket.












.
.
.




Yesterday I mentioned that I was thinking of including a black waistcoat as well, so this is sort of what it would look like I suppose.

Ignore the bow tie. I despise bow ties!!











For the groomsmen (there's two of them)


I like this look. I'm not so sure about the white pocket square.

Again I'm not sure if they should wear waistcoats












.
.


This I really like. No waistcoat or pocket square. Nice and simple

No comments:

Post a Comment