I thought for safety sake I'd print a load of pictures of hairstyles that I'd like her to do on the day. Lets hope she sticks to it.





After she had finished with my hair we discussed "my hair schedule" for the next six months. Last year I had a permanent straightening treatment done, which was the best decision I could have ever made for my hair. I don't have to blow dry or straighten my hair at all after washing, it just dries stick straight, the way I like it (having had naturally wavy and frizzy hair all my life and tying it up everyday) but can hold curls for 2 days if need be. But unfortunately it does grow out so I have to do my roots. So here's the schedule:
- Root tint and cut every six weeks (currently have a root tint every six weeks and a cut every 12 weeks)
- Root straighten in March and end of August
- Full head tint beginning of August (the straightener and tint has to be two weeks apart)
- Trial for wedding two weeks before
I'm so concerned about the cost of all of this. I'm going to have to save even more. And to add to this I'm starting with laser facials at the end of March....... it's all just adding up to so much, but I really want to look my best for N on our wedding.
I think your hair will be beautiful simple and wavy, those photos are great especially the first one. Elegance is the way to go!
ReplyDeleteThank you. N thinks the first one is the best too, not sure if she's looking at her hair though, or her chest :-)
ReplyDelete